If you believe that words are powerful then this means that we choose our words carefully. The word affirmation comes from the Latin word affirmare, originally meaning “to make steady, to strengthen”.
Affirmations do indeed strengthen us by helping us believe in the potential of an action we desire to manifest. When we verbally affirm our dreams and ambitions, we are instantly empowered with a deep sense of reassurance that our wishful words will become reality.
No words are empty words, as every syllable we speak engages energy towards or against us. If you constantly say “I can’t,” the energy of your words will repel the universal force against you. But if you say “I can!” the universe will endow you with the abilities to do just that. So speak away; relinquish your fears and purge your anger, predict your own future and live up to your potential with the 10 affirmations that will change your life:
- Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.
- My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
- (For business owners) My business is growing, expanding, and thriving.
- Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
- I have been given endless talents, which I begin to utilize today.
- (For those who are unemployed) I deserve to be employed and paid well for my time, efforts, and ideas. Each day, I am closer to finding the perfect job for me.
- My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity.
- Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones.
- Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.
- I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.
What is most important is to have powerful relationship with the Universe and Self. Take a few moments through out the day to just sit, and be silent in all that is good and watch your life transform.